XShare for PC is an excellent wireless file transferring solution. It is one among the fastest-growing file sharing tool that will transfer files on-the-go. XShare also can be considered as a replacement to the oldest file transferring methods. So, you need not rely on the USB cable or Bluetooth connection to transfer the files.
In addition to this, XShare PC app doesn’t even require your internet connection while transferring the files. With the easy-to-use and straightforward interface, sending and receiving files is pretty easy. With XShare for PC installed, you can share files whenever and wherever by connecting with other devices.
Features of XShare for PC
The salient features of XShare app for PC include
Exceeds Bluetooth Speed: Using the XShare app, the users can share files at 200 times the speed of Bluetooth.
Best Transmission Speed: XShare PC supports transferring files at the world’s fastest transmission speed.
QR Code: It supports sharing files either by generating the QR code or password.
Share any Files: Using XShare for Windows, you can share almost any file formats like documents, photos, videos, music, apps, and more.
Specifications of XShare
Software Name: XShare
Software Author Name: Shalltry Group
Software Categories: Tools
Supporting Operating Systems: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10
OS type: 32 Bit, 64 Bit
File size: 11 MB
Xender for PC lets you instantly transfer files of any type and size without internet or WiFi.
Zapya for PC is a file transferring app to transfer files wirelessly for free.
SHAREit for PC uses direct WiFi connection to send and receive files without any size limitations.
How to Download XShare for PC Windows
XShare is a mobile platform file transferring app. To access any such app on PC Windows, you need the support of any Android emulator. Get BlueStacks emulator to install XShare app on Windows OS.
- Open any web browser on Windows PC and visit BlueStacks official website. (www.bluestacks.com)
- Click on the Download button to get BlueStacks for Windows PC.
- Go to your download location to click and launch BlueStacks.exe file.
- To sign up with BlueStacks, enter your Gmail account credentials.
- Launch Play Store on BlueStacks and click on the Search bar.
- Type the app name as XShare and start searching for it.
- Choose XShare from the suggestions list and click on Install button.
- After installation, make a click on Open option to launch and access XShare on PC Windows.
Screenshots of XShare
If you have any queries on XShare for PC Windows, kindly mention it in the comments section below.