Google Play Store Apk for Android: All of the Android device users would have known what Google Play Store is all about and its functionalities. Even if you are new to the Google Play Store for Android, you will still be able to get to know about it right from this article. There is a wide range of Android apps available and you can get access to them from all in one place called the Google Play Store App. Google Play Store Apk is the official App store for the Android operating system with which you will get access to the Android apps and games instantly. Google Play Store is available in the Android devices by default and you can access it without any restrictions. Even if you want to use the Google Play Store upon its absence, you can still get information right from here. With the Google Play Store download Apk app, you will be able to choose from the biggest collection of apps on your Android smartphone or tablet. Google Play Store app lets you browse and download Android apps of any type with an internet connection. Google Play Store Download App is a digital distribution service that lets you not only to use the Android apps and game but more other services too. You can choose from the wide range of Android app categories like Books, Entertainment, Games, Movies, Education, etc to install it directly from the Google Play Store Apk download. It is an Android marketplace with which you can access almost any of the Android apps on your device.
With the Google Play Store Download app, you can instantly update your apps that are already installed as it will give you notifications. The Android apps in the Google Play Store are available both for free of cost and paid versions. Apart from this, you can also access music, apps, movies, books, news and games. On clicking any Android app will take you to its official page and from there you can see its version, developer, author description, release date, size, reviews, ratings, comments, screenshots, and more. When you requirement is met then you can click on the install button to start downloading the same app as with the Google Play Store Apk download. Furthermore, it ensures, you are safe and secure from the malware as the Android app is from a trusted user. From the homepage of the Google Play Store app, you will see a list of Android apps from various categories like beauty, business, education, entertainment, games, and so much more. Besides this, you can choose the apps from top-paid, top-free, new releases, etc. As Play Store app is the biggest of all other App stores, you will definitely get one for every other need of yours. Make sure you have an account with Google as to access the Google Play Store Apk apps on your device without any hassle. With the user-friendly interface, you can easily access any Android apps.
You may like Google Play Store for PC Windows
Features of Google Play Store Apk for Android
Google Play Store for Android is an app store that includes so much of advanced features with it. Get into to know its salient feature from the below section.
- With the Google Play Store download apk, you can choose from the biggest collection of apps and games to use on your Android device with ease.
- You can choose apps from the wide range app classifications and its sub-categories as with this app store. It includes the Google Play Games, Google Play books, Google Play Music, Google Play Movies, etc.
- Downloading Android apps for any purpose as with the Google Play Store Download app is simple as with its clean, elegant, and easy-to-use interface.
- Choose apps from different genres like Art & Design, Comics, Communication, Education, Finance, Music & Audio, Lifestyle, News & Magazines, Puzzles, Simulation, sports, and much more.
- With the Play Games service integration, you can easily download and play games. With it you will get real-time multiplayer gaming capabilities, achievements, cloud saves, social and public leaderboards, etc.
- You will get access to a music and podcast streaming service with online music locker as with the Google Play Music service of Play Store for Android. Choose to listen from 40 million songs for up to 50,000 songs to be stored cloud.
- Pick your favourite book collection from five million ebooks as with the Google Play Books which is the e-book digital distribution service of Google Play store Download App.
- Get access to movies and tv shows via Google Play Movies & TV service which is a video on demand service. You can either purchase or rent to read them online.
- Stay up-to-date about the things happening around with the digital newsstand service called Google Play Newsstand service.
- Download Android apps that are listed under the premium versions by paying it online as with the Google Play Store download Apk.
Specifications of Google Play Store Apk for Android
Category: App Store
Release Date: October 22, 2008
Supported OS: Multi-Platform
Languages: Multiple Languages
How To Download Google Play Store Apk for Android?
It is simple and straightforward to download Google Play Store Apk Android app. It is to note that, it is a developer made service for the Android OS and it will be available by default. However, you can make use these guidelines when you have accidentally lost the Play Store. So follow the steps in the right order to download Google Play Store app directly on your Android smart devices.
Step 1: Go to Android Settings > click Security option > select Device Administration > enable Unknown Sources to install an apk file on Android device.
Step 2: Open the browser on your device, type in as Google Play Store apk and click on the search icon.
Step 3: Click on any trusted web source to download Play Store apk.
Step 4: Wait until the installation of the Google Play Store apk to complete. Now you need to login to the Google Play Store with your Google account credentials. Create a one if don’t have any.
Step 5: The Google Play Store Apk will ask for permission to access the data on your Android mobile. All you need to do is to just tap on the accept checkbox to install the Play Store on your device.
Google Play Store Apk for Android
Click the link for Google Play Store Apk on your Android device
Google Play Store is also available for
- Google Play Store for PC Windows
- Google Play Store for Mac PC
- Google Play Store for Blackberry
- Google Play Store for iOS – iPhone/ iPad
- Google Play Store for Windows Phone
How To Use Google Play Store Apk on Android?
It is easy and simple to use the Google Play Store app right on your Android device. With its clean interface, you will be able to access apps and games easily. However, you can follow the below guidelines to get to know the steps to use the Google Play Store for Android. Make sure you have the Google Play Store download Apk file on your device and follow it up.
Step 1: Launch the Google Play Store app on your Android device by tapping on its logo. Give your email id and password to access Play Store and its features.
Step 2: You will see the home screen of the Google Play Store that shows Google services like the Apps, Games, Music, Movies & TV, etc.
Step 3: Search for the apps you wish to download by typing in the search bar or choose categories to see the list of apps.
Step 4: Click on the relevant Android app and it will take you to the homepage of that app. Click on the Install button to download it on your device.
Read also How to Logout of Google Play Store
Screenshots of Google Play Store Apk for Android
Hope the article about Google Play Store Apk for Android is useful to you in dealing with it. Comment below in case of any queries.