Do you ever think of accessing an Android app on your iPhone? If so, this article is for those iOS users who suspect whether or not Google Play Store can be accessed on an iPhone. Play Store is the biggest of all other app stores, and you can access those apps on your iOS device without further delay. With Google Play Store for iOS, you can instantly pick your favourite Android apps to be used on your handy iPhone/iPad. With this, you can overcome the inability to access the Play Store on iOS. You will never miss any Android apps on your iPhone with Google Play. You can choose from more than 2.7 million Android apps and use them anytime on your iOS devices. With more apps than iOS, you will get a world of options right at your fingertips using the Play Store on your iPad or iPhone.
With the Google Play Store for iOS, you will get the same features as the Play Store on Android. You must provide your Google account credentials and log in to the Play Store on your iPhone to download and access all the apps. Choose the Android app you want to use on iOS from different categories like books, communication, entertainment, education, lifestyle, tools, photography, sports, music, and more. In Google Play Store iPhone, you can even search for the app by typing in its name on the built-in search bar to get it instantly. Download the right app by looking at its user ratings, reviews, comments, etc.
When you want to get rid of an app, then you can uninstall the same from the phone’s home screen. You will experience the same look and feel as the Android platform, as the user interface and compatibility of Google Play Store are always the best with its versatility. You will also get access to Google Play services, including music, movies, books, news, and games.
How to Download Google Play Store on iOS?
Accessing Google Play on an iOS device isn’t possible as Play Store is developed for the Android operating system. There is an incompatibility that exists between Google Play Store on the iOS device, so you cannot download it. In such a case, you have to opt for the Google Play Store alternatives to access Android apps on iOS.
Google Play Store for iOS – Alternatives
Google Play Store is the official app store for accessing Android apps, games, and other digital content on Android devices. However, it cannot be accessed on other platforms like iOS as with the incompatibility, and you cannot install the Google Play Store apk file on iOS. You can opt for the Google Play Store alternatives to experience Android on iOS devices. Given below are the best Play Store alternatives to use on iPad and iPhone.
1. iOS App Store
If you want to access Android apps on iOS, then it’s better to go for iOS App Store. It doesn’t have the same number of apps as Google Play Store, yet you will be accessing all the official versions of such apps. Moreover, you will find no issues or complexities while accessing apps from the iOS App Store. It is better to opt for this alternative if you want to download apps from official developers.
If you are looking for the best app store alternative to Google Play Store, then Aptoide is the best choice out of all. It has been the choice of many iOS device users as it has lots of apps and games. It is available in 40 different languages and features more than 800,000 Android apps. Besides accessing Android apps, you can also download the premium version of any app and access it at zero cost.
GetJar is yet another mobile app store that can be used as an alternative to Google Play Store on your iOS device. You can choose from more than 8 million apps from major mobile platforms with ease. There are several millions of apps being downloaded every day with the help of the GetJar app store. It is rated as the world’s biggest open app store that can be used on the iOS platform.
Google Play Store is also available for
- Google Play Store for PC Windows
- Google Play Store Apk for Android
- Google Play Store for Mac PC
- Google Play Store for Blackberry
- Google Play Store for Windows Phone
Highlights of Google Play Store
- With the Google Play Store on iPhone, you can instantly download and install Android apps.
- Use the apps section of the Play Store to search and install any Android apps from the widest range of categories.
- Get to know more about any Android app from its homepage, like its developer, version, size, changelog, reviews, screenshots, and more.
- You can choose from a universe of games from the Google Play Games service to play with friends, track your achievements, and get unlimited fun.
- Listen to music collections available in Play Music or bring your music collection by uploading 50,000 of your songs to listen to them on any device.
- It is easy to watch your must-see movies and shows online or off the grid, as with Google Play Movies & TV, a video-on-demand service.
- Choose to read ebooks and audiobook collections from the world’s largest collection of books with ease. You can upload up to 1,000 of your ebooks in PDF or EPUB file formats.
- Stay up-to-date about what is happening worldwide with the Google Play Newsstand, where you can read digital magazines and topical news feeds.
Try any of the above-mentioned alternatives on your iOS to access apps that aren’t available on the official App Store. The user interface always differs between an Android and an iOS device. So get the Andriod app on your iPhone or iPad and experience its features.