Google Play Store for Mac PC: There is no wonder that Google Play Store can be accessed on any platform other than Android OS. It is the biggest among all of the available app stores and Mac App store isn’t an extension. So you can still access the Android apps with Play Store for Mac PC download. The articles will provide guidelines for those who wanted to access their favourite Android apps and games right on their Mac OS. With the Google Play Store Mac download, you will be able to use those Android apps that are not aren’t available on Mac Store. Google Play Store is an Android marketplace or warehouse in which all of the Android apps and games are classified and listed. However, Google Play Store and Mac belong to two different OS and earlier it was impossible to access one on another. But now with the introduction of Android emulators, you can download Play Sore for Mac PC just like the Google Play Store for PC with the help of an emulator. With this, you will get all of Play Store features to be accessed right from the Mac PC without any limitations. With several millions of app that are featured in Play Store, you will find anything just like your Google Play Store for Android version on your Mac. Just log in to the Play Store Mac app with your Google account details with an emulator support. Apart from using apps and games, you can also get access to several services including Google Play Books, Google Play Movies & TV, Google Play Music, Google Play Games, and Google News.
With the Google Play Store download for Mac, you will get a world of options right at your fingertips when it comes to downloading Android apps. The home screen of the Google Play for Mac will list you all the available services and you can click on the Apps section where there are several classifications of apps will be made available. Choose from different genres or categories like beauty, books, communication, education, entertainment, lifestyle, music, photography, tools, sports, and much more. Each of them will have several hundreds of Android apps present in it and thus you can do anything with ease. You can even use the search bar to quickly find the app that you want with the precise result. As Google Play is the official app store for the Android platform, apps installed via this will get frequent updates from its developer. You can update them by using the Google Play Store Mac PC app with the highest security ever. Find the details of the Android app you are about to install from the app store like the developer, seller, developer website, date of release, version, size, reviews, ratings, comments, screenshots, etc. From the same screen, you can click on the install button to download the Android app you want to access on Mac. Google Play Store Mac app store will feature both free and paid versions of apps just like its native platform.
You may like Google Play Store for Kindle Fire
Features of Google Play Store for Mac
Google Play Store Mac app will have the same similar features as like that of the native Android version. So get into the below section to find all of the salient features of the Google Play for Mac app.
- With the Google Play for Mac, you will get access to almost all of the Android apps and games on your Mac instantly.
- It has the biggest app collections and thus you can search for it and download from different categories like the books, education, lifestyle, food and drink, sports, etc.
- Google Play for Mac also gives you access to several services like music, apps, movies, books, news, games that you love on Android now on Mac.
- The clean, user-friendly interface lets you easily navigate to the different sections of the Play Store for Macbook with ease.
- Use the Google Play Store Mac app to update your installed apps and games, or you can even uninstall it.
- You can download free apps as well as the paid or premium version of an app as with the Google Play for Mac.
- With the Google Play Games service, you can choose to play online, track your achievements, pick up where you left, etc.
- Get free, ad-supported radio for anything you do and access more than 40 million songs with Google Play Music service.
- With the Google Play Movies & TV service, you can buy or rent the biggest new releases and watch those must-see movies and shows at any time.
- The integration of ebook digital distribution service called Google Play Books, you can choose to read ebooks, audiobooks from the world’s largest collection of books.
Specifications of Google Play Store Mac
Category: App Store
Release Date: October 22, 2008
Supported OS: Multi-Platform
Languages: Multiple Languages
How to Download Google Play Store for Mac PC?
To download Google Play Store for Mac, you must have to download and install an Android emulator as it will bridge the gap between the Android and Mac OS. So you can choose any of them like BlueStacks, Andyroid, Nox App Player, etc. With this, you can easily download the Google Play Store for Mac PC. Follow the steps carefully to download ay Store for Mac via Android Emulator.
Step 1: Initially, you need to download BlueStacks Android emulators (www.bluestacks.com) on your Mac. So just visit its official web pages to download it.
Step 2: Wait for the installation of the BlueStacks emulator to complete. Now you have to log in to your emulator using your Google id and password.
Step 3: On the home screen of the BlueStacks emulator, you will see Play Store app. Click on it to open it on your Mac PC.
Step 4: Now, you can use Google Play Store and all its features on your Mac with ease.
You may like Google Play for Firestick
Google Play Store is also available for
- Google Play Store for PC Windows
- Google Play Store Apk for Android
- Google Play Store for Blackberry
- Google Play Store for iOS – iPhone/ iPad
- Google Play Store for Windows Phone
How to Use Google Play Store on Mac PC
Follow the below guidelines as to use the Google Play Store on Mac PC. The steps to access Google Play for Mac is the same similar as like accessing Play Store on PC Windows. You will find no difference other than that of the interface of the operating system. Make sure you have Google Play Store app downloaded on your Mac just before following the steps. Click on the button given above to download Google Play Store instantly.
Step 1: Click on the icon of the Google Play Store to open it on your Mac PC.
Step 2: When you click to open the Google Play Store for the first time, the interface of the Play Store will ask you to login to the Google Play Store.
Step 3: Now you have to provide your Gmail id and its associated password as to log into the Google Play Store on PC Mac.
Step 4: You will be now taken to the home screen of the Google Play Store where you will see different app categories sorted based on the Top, Paid, New releases, etc.
Step 5: Click on the relevant category in which you want to search and download Android apps on your Mac PC. Click on the app to enter its homepage.
Step 6: Just know the details of the app from there and click on the install button to download it from the Google Play Store via Android emulator.
Hope the article dealt about Google Play Store for Mac PC is useful to you in dealing with it. Comment us for any queries and stay tuned for more such articles as with the website.