The IRCTC Rail Connect app makes it simple to book train tickets from anywhere in India. It allows you to quickly swipe and shuffle, select and book tickets. With this fantastic application, you can travel from one location to another while on the go. Unlike in the past, you do not need to stand in a queue to book a train ticket. There is also a cancellation option within the app. Existing users can access its features by simply logging in with their username and password. Train ticket booking has become much easier, and they can book a ticket by selecting the from and to location, date, seat, and other options. New users must create an account, register, and then log in. Let’s discuss the features and how to download the IRCTC app for PC.
It includes advanced security features such as a self-assigned PIN that allows you to log in to the app without entering your username and password. The app features additional customizations like booking for ladies, tatkal, and premium tatkal quotas. This app even works with the current reservation system. In addition, you can still change your boarding point and submit a PNR inquiry. The new version includes information about passengers, failed transactions, canceled tickets, and upcoming journey alerts. Furthermore, users can change their passwords at any time. For faster and easier transactions, the app is also integrated with the IRCTC e-wallet.
Software Name: IRCTC Rail Connect
Software Author Name: IRCTC Official
Software Categories: Travel
Supporting Operating Systems: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10
OS type: 32-bit, 64-bit
Languages: Multiple languages
File size: 16.84 MB
Key Features of IRCTC Rail Connect
The salient features of IRCTC Rail Connect app are listed as follows,
- Divyangjan passengers and accredited press correspondents can avail of discounts using Indian Railways’ Identity Cards.
- The Google Talk Back feature can help visually impaired people to book e-tickets.
- Currently available reservation booking service.
- The Master Passenger List feature is useful for managing frequent travelers.
- Ticket synchronization between IRCTC’s official website (www.irctc.co.in) and the IRCTC Rail Connect Mobile App.
- Anyone can now view, cancel, or file TDR for e-tickets booked through the official website, or the app.
- Users can also check the status of e-tickets purchased through Authorised Online Travel Agents (OTA).
- Purchase tickets using various payment modes like BHIM/UPI, e-Wallets, Net Banking, Credit, and Debit Cards.
- Vikalp scheme provides waitlisted passengers to get a confirmed berth/seat on an alternate train.
- Last Transaction Details help to check the status of the current day’s last transaction once you log in.
- You can book up to 12 tickets per month using the Aadhaar Linking feature on the mobile app.
Related Apps For Windows
- iflix for PC is an amazing entertainment app with which you can watch thousands of movies and television shows on your bigger screen with ease.
- Bitmoji for PC is one of the best free personal emoji apps with which you can instantly create own personal emoji on the go and express yourself in a fun way.
- Smart TV for PC lets you enjoy streaming your favorite TV show on any Windows desktop/laptop.
- Tubio for PC is an excellent app that allows you to stream web videos and music from your desktop to your tv.
- AfterFocus for PC app allows you to easily create DSLR-style background blurred photo effects on your desktop.
Previous Versions of IRCTC App for PC
The previous versions of the IRCTC Rail Connect for Windows are listed below
- IRCTC Rail Connect PC Free V4.1.26
- IRCTC Rail Connect PC Free V4.1.25
- IRCTC Rail Connect PC Free V4.1.24
- IRCTC Rail Connect PC Free V4.1.23
- IRCTC Rail Connect PC Free V4.1.22
- IRCTC Rail Connect PC Free V4.1.21
- IRCTC Rail Connect PC Free V4.1.20
- IRCTC Rail Connect PC Free V4.1.19
- IRCTC Rail Connect PC Free V4.1.18
- IRCTC Rail Connect PC Free V4.1.17
- IRCTC Rail Connect PC Free V4.1.16
How to Download IRCTC App for PC
To use IRCTC on a Windows PC, you must have a BlueStacks emulator installed. BlueStacks is a well-known Android emulator that allows you to run any Android app on your Windows desktops or laptops.
- Download and install Bluestacks from its official website (www.bluestacks.com).
- Launch the Bluestacks app.
- You will be prompted to enter your Google credentials (Gmail ID & Password). Enter the details to sign in.
- Launch the Google Play Store app from the emulator homepage and search for IRCTC.
- Choose the official IRCTC Rail Connect App and tap Install to begin the installation.
- Once done, click Open to launch the app and experience all the advanced features on your computer.