AfterFocus for PC Windows: AfterFocus for PC is an amazing application that will bring you DSLR-like photography to the desktop PC. AfterFocus PC app lets you easily create the DSLR-style background blurred photo from your desktop by simply selecting the focus area. It is a photo editing app with which your photos will get the traditional blur effect you get from the SLR cameras. AfterFocus for Windows 8 PC app lets you easily create the most natural and realistic photo with its various filter effects. It is a pretty simple app that attempts to make your photos more artistic by adding smart focus and background detection. Achieve a more natural and professional image by selecting a focus area more precisely. As soon as you mark the areas you want, AfterFocus for PC Windows 8 app will automatically recognize the focus area precisely, and that even includes an object with complex shapes. With this auto function feature, you can work faster on the desktop in an intuitive way. Aside, the background blur effect of the AfterFocus Windows app will give a photo with the realistic look between the edge of the background and the focus area.
Download AfterFocus for Windows 10 PC app as it is an all-in-one app that has included realistic filter effects with which you can easily enjoy photographing and photo editing with one tap. You can even share them on SNS easily as with this app. With the smart focus area selection, you can just draw some lines inside the focus area and the background, then the AfterFocus PC app will automatically recognize the focus area. With the touch-screen supported Windows desktop, you can use your finger to easily draw on the part of the picture you want in focus. The manual option lets you do the same but in a more quick way. The background blur effect will let you can easily create the most realistic blur effect with the various aperture styles like the DSLR camera. The inclusion of motion blur will let you feel as if you are accessing the DSLR itself. The Filter effect of the AfterFocus offers you from the basic effects to the professional effects like the Cross Process without looking for the artificial. With the Bokeh effect, you can emphasize the spotlight on the background. Download AfterFocus for Windows PC app as it supports sharing your photos with others via e-mails and SNS easily and simply.
AfterFocus for PC – Specifications
Software Name: AfterFocus
Software Author Name: MotionOne
Software Categories: Photography
Supporting Operating Systems: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10
Os type: 32 Bit, 64 Bit
Languages: Multiple languages
File size: 15 MB
Features of AfterFocus PC
The salient features of AfterFocus PC Download are listed below.
DSLR-Style Photo: Download AfterFocus for PC as it lets you easily create DSLR-style background blurred photos just by selecting the focus area and it takes care of the remaining.
Natural & Professional Image: You need to select the focus area more precisely, and thus you will achieve a more natural and professional image. It will automatically recognize the focus area and edits the photo.
Smart Focus Area Selection: Inside the focus area and the background, you can some lines inside it. Now the AfterFocus for Windows app will automatically recognize the focus area.
Background Blur Effect: It is easy to create the most realistic blur effect with the various aperture styles with the AfterFocus PC app just like the DSLR camera. The photography app has included the Motion blur effect too.
Filter Effect: In the AfterFocus app, you will be getting everything from the basic effects to professional effects like the Cross Process without looking for the artificial. Get to use the spotlight on the background using the Bokeh effect.
Related Apps of AfterFocus for PC Windows
- Camera 360 for PC is an excellent photo editing cum photo managing application tool that will edit all your photos with tons of features.
- PhotoFunia for PC is one of the best photo-editing application tools that let you edit photos and images in a way to adds extra beauty to it.
- Photo Grid for PC is a powerful and most popular photo editor application tool that is packed with the fun feature, and creating photo collage to adding photo effects is simple.
- Keepsafe for PC is an excellent photo vault and album locker to hide all your important photos from the prying eyes and thereby control your privacy in the best possible.
- Photo Editor for PC is one of the excellent photo editing applications for your PC and it is considered as a straightforward and concise graphics editor app.
Previous Versions of AfterFocus for PC
The previous versions of the AfterFocus app for Windows 8.1 are listed below.
- AfterFocus PC Free V 2.0.3
- AfterFocus PC Free V 1.3.1
- AfterFocus PC Free V 1.1
- AfterFocus PC Free V 1.0
How to Download AfterFocus for PC using Bluestacks
To access AfterFocus on Windows PC, you must need BlueStacks emulator on your PC. Bluestacks is a popular Android Emulator that helps you to run all kinds of Android apps on your Windows OS device.
- Download and install Bluestacks from its official website (www.bluestacks.com).
- Launch the Bluestacks app.
- You will be prompted to enter your Google credentials (Gmail ID & Password). Enter the details to sign in.
- Launch the Google Play Store app from the emulator homepage and search for AfterFocus.
- Select the official AfterFocus App and click the Install button to download and install AfterFocus on your Windows PC.
- After installation, click Open to launch the app and experience all the advanced features of this application.
Screenshots of AfterFocus
Incoming Related Searches
AfterFocus for Windows 10
Download AfterFocus PC Free
AfterFocus PC Download
AfterFocus for PC Free Download
AfterFocus for PC Free Download
AfterFocus for PC Windows 7
AfterFocus for PC Windows 11