VMS-4500 for PC is a live video monitoring app to take control of anything from a remote distance. This surveillance app will help you view live video from a wide range of devices. iVMS-4500 PC includes embedded DVR, NVR, network speed dome, network camera, and encoder with the wireless network. iVMS-4500 app will handle editing and managing videos on Windows PC effortlessly.
This remote monitoring app will even help monitor and control alarm output, manage locally stored photos and videos, playback record files, and PTZ control. Other supported controls include the zooming in and out with the help of pan-tilt-zoom control. iVMS-4500 for PC Windows supports saving the video files.
Features of iVMS-4500
The salient features of iVMS-4500 for PC are listed below.
Add Favorites: Add the commonly used camera’s to the favorites list to watch it instantly.
Remote Play Back: iVMS-4500 for PC supports remote playback mode and management for the photos and clipped videos.
Local Recording: The latest version of iVMS-4500 for Windows PC supports local recording while on the live view.
Multiple Device: iVMS-4500 supports adding up to 256 devices, and you can monitor the live videos.
Specifications of iVMS-4500
Software Name: iVMS-4500
Software Author Name: HIKVISION HQ
Software Categories: Video Players & Editors
Supporting Operating Systems: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10
OS type: 32 Bit, 64 Bit
Languages: Multiple Languages
File size: 44 MB
Zsight for PC is a video surveillance app to monitor your home or workplace from a remote distance.
IP Webcam for PC is a network camera app with an optional cloud broadcasting support.
Tubio for PC is an all-in-one tool to stream the web videos and music in HD quality.
How to Download iVMS-4500 for PC Windows
iVMS-4500 isn’t yet available for Windows PC. But you can use BlueStacks Android emulator to get it on PC.
- Visit www.bluestacks.com using the browser of your choice.
- Click on Download button to get the latest version BlueStacks for PC.
- Navigate to download location, double click BlueStacks.exe file and run it.
- Enter your email ID and password to create a BlueStacks account.
- Launch Google Play Store from the home screen of BlueStacks.
- Type as iVMS-4500 on the search bar and select the same from the search result.
- Hover to click on the Install button to download it on your Windows PC.
- After the download, tap on Open button to launch iVMS-4500 on PC.
Screenshots of iVMS-4500
If you have any suggestions or queries, kindly use the comments section below.