Fix Google Play Store Not Working issue: It is a known fact that the Google Play Store is an official app store for the Android platform and with which you can download and install various kinds of apps and games for your devices. It is a default app store on any Android device and is a digital distribution service that will give you instant access to all of the apps, games, music, movies, books, and more other contents. Google Play Store is the biggest app store amongst all other stores available and is been the most accessed app store ever. It is due to the versatility and the ease of accessing the apps. The apps are classified based on different genres and with one tap, you can easily download and install apps from different genres and classifications with ease. At times, you would face Google Play Store not working issues and they may vary with reasons. Google Play Store itself will face issues and it will stop working as with various errors and problems that occur on the device it is been running. When in such a scenario, you will not be able to use the apps and games. It is important to find out the reason for the Play Store not working errors and with it, you will be able to find out the solution to fix it. So you can get into the article to find out the guidelines on how to fix Google Play Store not working issues.
What is Google Play Store All About?
Google Play Store is one single solution app with which you will be getting access to several millions of apps and games that are developed for the Android platform. There have been more than 3.5 millions of apps available with the Play Store and is the choice of many as with its flexibility and versatility. You can use this tool to instantly browse and download apps and get access to other digital distribution services. It will serve as a digital media store that offers apps, books, music, magazines, movies, and tv shows. Google Play Store apps have been classified based on various categories and they have been made available as both free and paid version. It is the default service that has been made available with the Android device itself and just by clicking on it will let you access all of its features. Choose an app and click on it to get to download and know more about in detail with a separate home page. You will find an install button and you will be able to see the version of the app, size, developer, reviews, ratings, screenshots, comments, and much more. The interface of the Google Play Store is simple, easy, and thus navigating with it so much simpler and easier.
Read also How to Update Google Play Store App?
How To Fix Google Play Store Not Working Issue?
As to access all of the Android apps and games, you will need the support of the Google Play Store on your device. Only then you will be able to download a new app, update the existing app, and uninstall the app which you no longer required. For all such things, Play Store is a must thing. At the time, you would face Google Play Store not working issue and it can be fixed or resolved at any point with proper knowledge. All such issues, you can follow the below section and fix Google Play Store not working issues with ease.
Pre-Requisite To Fix Google Play Store Not Working Issue
You may be able to use Google Play Store just the way you were using it already with few of the points. You can try it and it would work at the time as is a simple fix to Google Play Store not working issue. It works when the situation is not a hard case.
1. Make sure, the problem isn’t with the Google itself. It is so as when more people face the same issue, then it might be due to the temporary server issue that can be fixed by the Play Store itself within some specific time.
2. On your device, just go to Settings > Apps > All > click on the Google Play Store > hit Force stop. Sometimes a simple force close is all you want to get out of Google Play Store not working issue.
3. At times, your WiFi and airplane mode causes so issues and you can toggle WiFi on/off and switch on/off the airplane mode will effortlessly fix Google Play Store not working error.
4. Put your device back to the normal state by restarting your device. When the case isn’t worst, Play Store not working error would be resolved with this.
Issue 1: Whenever the Date & Time has not been fixed properly, you will face Google Play Store not working issues. It is the possibility for the most number of Play Store not working issue.
- Solution: Issues of this type occur when Google faces trouble syncing with your date/time settings. In such a case, you can go to Settings > Date and Time. Make sure you have enabled Automatic date & time, Automatic time zone if it is in manual mode. By doing this, you will be able to fix the Google Play Store not working problem efficiently.
Issue 2: When Cache Memory and Cookies takes much space and that will take too long to download or end up with Google Play Store not working.
- Solution: It is very much important to clear the cache data for better access to the Play Store. As to clear the cache, you have to go to Setting option from the Menu > scroll down to Apps section and tap on the Google Play Store. With this, you can see an option called Clear Cache and just tap on it will solve the Play Store not working issue.
Read also Google Play Store for iOS
Issue 3: When you haven’t been cleared your data on your device, then Play Store will stop working. However, you can clear the data from the below step.
- Solution: If clearing of cache doesn’t let you work on Play Store, then you can clear the data by going to Settings > App Manager > tap on Play Store> and tap on Clear Data button. With this Play Store will start working as like its normal form.
Issue 4: You will at times face Google Play Store not working problem as with the Google account that is synced with the Google Play Store.
- Solution: In such a case, you can remove the Google account which you have sync with the Play Store and add it again. Make sure to if you have used the right password with it. To remove this, you have to go to Settings > Accounts > select your Google account > now tap on the three-dot menu button > click on Remove. Reenter the account and access the Play Store.
Issue 5: The older version of Google Play Store app will fail to work on your device and thus result in Play Store not working issue.
- Solution: To solve this issue, you need to update the Google Play Store to the latest version at the earliest. On updating the Google Play Store, you will never face Play Store not working issues at any point later as the latest version would have removed the bugs and errors on the old version.
Issue 6: At times, the Google Play Store update will itself cause some issues as with the various bugs that come with its installation.
- Solution: To get rid of this issue, you have to just uninstall the latest Google Play Store update and try opening the Google Play Store. You can then update the Play Store app again as to get rid of the Google Play Store not working issue.
Issue 7: If you have installed any third-party apps on your device, then it will sometime make the Play Store not work properly which needs to be solved to take advantage of Play Store.
- Solution: When the problem isn’t with the Play Store itself, then it might be due to the third-party apps you have installed on your device. It is likely to occur when any of the app you have uninstalled. Just go to Settings > Apps > scroll down to the below section to see the disabled apps. Click on it reinstall to see if it works for Play Store not working issue.
Issue 8: The VPN app which you have installed on your device will sometimes make complication and doesn’t let you work on the Play Store.
- Solution: In such a scenario, you can possibly disable the VPN which you have installed on your device. To do so, you have to go to Settings > Networks > More >now you will find VPN. You have to tap on it and turn it off. Now, you can work on Play Store easily without any complications.
You may also like Google Play Store for PC Windows
Issue 9: When you haven’t resolved with any of the above ways, and if the Play Store fails to work, you can still solve it from the below solution.
- Solution 1: You can force stop the Google Play Service on your device as to overcome the play store crashing issue. Go to Setting > Application Manager > Scroll to find Google Play Store and click on the Force Stop option. With this, you can easily overcome Play Store not working issue.
- Solution 2: You can do a factory reset and wipe your device to give it a fresh start. By doing a factory data reset will likely fix most of the issues and thus it includes Play Store not working issues. Make sure you back up all the data before trying a factory reset.
Hope the article about deals with the Google Play Store Not Working issues is useful to you in dealing with it. In case of any queries, you can comment us below.