Google Tasks for Mac Free Download: Google Tasks for Mac is a task app developed by Google to manage, capture and edit your task from anywhere, at any time. Google Tasks Mac App is the easiest and simplest to-do list app that hides behind the button in Google Calendar and Gmail. Google Tasks on mac is a popular to-do list in terms of simplicity and you don’t need a full project management system to keep track of your work. Just imagine you have a paper to-do list with the checklist of things you need to do. Perhaps, you’d indent some tasks that are part of a larger task; maybe you should scribble a quick note under a task with more details, or write a due date beside critical tasks. Now digitize that simple to-do list with Google Tasks for Mac PC.
Alongside the Gmail app, Google announced an integration with Google Tasks App. From the Gmail app, you can drag the emails over to the tasks section of the web application to create a new to-do item based on that mail. Moreover, you can also use Google Tasks as a separate application by installing the latest version of the Google Tasks App.
Google Tasks for Mac – Specifications
Features of Google Tasks Mac
The salient features of Google Tasks Mac Download are listed below
Capture the tasks quickly – You can create new tasks for important to-dos and you can edit, manage or view them from any device. It also lets you manage the tasks which are created in the Gmail or calendar on the web right from your Mac device or any other-synced device.
Create Subtasks – With the Google Tasks app on Mac PC, you can break down your tasks into subtasks and add the details about the task that you need to focus on. Moreover, you can edit the details of any task as your work progresses.
View tasks created from Gmail – The most important feature of Google Task Mac app is that you can create the task right from your email in the Gmail app and you can view them in the side panel of the Gmail.
Get notified with due dates – Setting a due date for every task will let you finish your goals effectively and easily. For that, you have to organize your tasks by date and day. You can receive the due date notification reminders to keep your work on tasks.
Part of G Suite – On Google Tasks Mac App, you can bring G Suite apps to your business. Connect with your team seamlessly by using one suite: Tasks, Gmail, Calendar and much more.
Related Apps of Google Tasks for Mac
- ES File Explorer for Mac is one of the best and most popular file managing application tool.
- Send Anywhere for Mac is an amazing file transferring tool to send and receive files on the go.
- Vault for Mac is an excellent tool to secure the document and data storage without any complex procedures.
- iFile for Mac is an outstanding and most popular file manager application with which you can manage your files efficiently.
How to Download Google Tasks for Mac using Bluestacks
To install and use Google Tasks on MAC, you need an emulator. Bluestacks is one of the most famous and popular Android emulators which can be used to install Android apps on your MAC.
- Download and install Bluestacks from its official website (www.bluestacks.com).
- Open Bluestacks app and sign in with your Gmail username and password.
- Open Google Play Store app which is located on the home page of Bluestacks emulator.
- Search Google Tasks under Google Play Store search bar.
- From the resultant apps, choose the Google Tasks official app and click on it.
- Press Install to download and install the app.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the Bluestacks home screen.
Incoming Related Searches
Google Tasks for macbook
Google Tasks for macbook pro
Google Tasks for mac download
Download Google Tasks for Mac
Google Tasks for Mac download